Start studying in the UK. Good news! GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are now open. This article describes this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process. GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022.
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are comprehensive scholarships for international students. The program guarantees a tuition reduction of £2,000 per year for 4 years. The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship provides qualifying students with £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years) to pay their annual membership fees. The University of Stirling welcomes students from all over the world for the GEMS Faculty of International Studies scholarship. GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022.
If you are eligible for this award, your annual membership fee will automatically be reduced by £2,000.
Applicants requiring a Tier 4 student visa are required to pay an international student deposit as part of the standard admissions process.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas:
- Health Sciences and Sport
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Program Period: 4 years
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover £2,000 per year (£8,000 over four years)
Eligibility Criteria for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships Details:
To be eligible for the GEMS International Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- Required language: English.
- Eligible Countries: Countries around the world.
- You must be classified as an international student for tuition.
- Must have received an offer of conditional or unconditional admission to an eligible undergraduate program at the University of Stirling.
- Must be a full-time international student. This award is only available to students directly enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs offered on the University of Stirling campus.
- You must be a full-time student at GEMS Education when applying to Stirling University.
- This scholarship is not awarded in conjunction with any other scholarships at Stirling University. GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
How to Apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the application instructions below to apply for the GEMS International Scholarship:
Students are automatically identified as part of the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
(1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).
UCAS institution code is S75. UCAS course codes are found on our course pages.
The application fee is £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply directly.
(2) Supporting documents that would be helpful include:
- Academic records.
- Supporting statement – Essay on why you want to study this course (further details can be found here )
Reference – Supporting letter from someone who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your proficiency. GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship 2022