Our International Excellence Scholarship is open for applications to all international offer holders of full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
About London Metropolitan University
We provide a number of services to support our students, staff, local communities and businesses. All of these groups can gain access to our sport and fitness facilities and our libraries – follow the links to find out how. If you’re looking for a general introduction to London Met, or you’re thinking about studying here, take a look at our course listings.
Aim and Benefits of International Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship includes a £2,500 tuition fee discount, only valid for the first academic year of study.
Requirements for International Excellence Scholarship Qualification
In order to meet the criteria, you must:
- be an international applicant
- have applied for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s degree at London Metropolitan University beginning in January 2022
- have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer of admission for January 2022
- have IELTS 6.5 (minimum) or equivalent unless English language exemption applies (as it does for the majority of English-speaking nationals)
- be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by 24 January 2022 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements
November 12, 2021